Wednesday, December 16, 2009




Ah, Christmas is almost here. I'm almost ready are you? Make sure you have plenty of batteries for your camera and if you have rechargeables now is the time to recharge them so they are ready. Nothing worse than discovering on Christmas morning that you "thought" you were ready.
I have 3 batteries for my camera all charged up. I have 24 rechargeable batteries for my flash charged--it takes 4--so I can be recharging the first set to go while I use the other 5 sets. Get ready!
Make sure you have plenty of compact flash cards or SD cards to hold all your pictures. And remember for better print quality use the best quality setting on your camera. I believe for most it will say fine. If you can shoot RAW files they are really the best but you need the right programs to convert to jpg files. If you have questions feel free to ask.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP