Friday, August 6, 2010

Studio Photography


While riding around with my family when they were here visiting, I discovered a new little shop, Nature's Window. It is right next to the Euharlee Covered Bridge at 114 Covered Bridge Road, Euharlee, GA 30120. It has some fabulous antiques and great prices. This particular set is Princess House Crystal. I broke my pitcher more than 10 years ago and could not find a replacement until now. I originally paid about $50 for the pitcher and bought it at Nature's Window for only $10.00. They are new so they are not set up for credit or debit cards so bring your cash.
If you are in the neighborhood stop in and visit.  For store hours or more information you can call 770-547-7747


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP